The Managing Director,
Subject: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF A MANGER
This is with reference to your advertisement in the Times, regarding filling up the post of a Manger at your Five Star Hotel. In this connection, I request you to consider me as one of the candidates.
Details regarding my qualifications and experience, are given below:
- I am a young man of twenty eight years with good health, a pleasing personality and amiable manners.
- After completing my graduation from the University with first class, I obtained a diploma in Hotel Management from the Northern Institute of Hotel Management and Catering.
- Thereafter, I joined the Merit Restaurant as a Steward and worked there for two years. The management of the restaurant, was very pleased with my amiable behaviour with the customers.
- Then I got an offer for a higher opening atHotelCity. Here I have been working as an Assistant Manager. My job includes looking after the customers, the waiting staff and the kitchen staff.
- But it is only a three star hotel and there are very few avenues for promotion. Therefore, I wish to be associated with a reputed Hotel like yours.
I assure you, Sir, that if I get a chance to serve your hotel, I will look after all the aspects of the running a modem five star hotel. If selected, I would like to get a salary of about six thousand rupees per month.
Thanking you in anticipation.