With reference to your advertisement in the Times of today, I nereby apply for the post of Principal in your college. My academic and administrative, experience is as under:
- I passed my M.A. in Economics from the University in 19 securing a high first class.
- Then I passed my M.Phil. (Economics) examination from the same university and won a gold medal.
- Thereafter, I joined the University as a research scholar, doing my Ph.D. in Economics. The topic of my research was; An economic survey of the Biharis of the Area.
- I joinedSt.StephensCollegeas a lecturer in Economics and served that institution for seven years.
- Then I was selected Vice-Principal of Commerce College. I have been holding that post for the last five years.
- As a Vice-Principal, I streamlined the working of the college. I have maintained a good rapport both with the students and the teachers. The results of my college have been excellent. Many students of our college won scholarships and secured merit positions.
- I am a good writer also. My books on Economics, are widely read all over Net. These books have been acclaimed by students.
- Our college has a reputation in the field of cultural activities and sports. Some of our sportsmen have won national honours.
At present I am 48 years of age, but I possess a sound health and stamina to perform the duties of a Principal. I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favourably.