Google Adsense Privacy and Policy
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
DMCA – Notification of Copyright Infringement
Guesspapers.org respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, https://guesspapers.org will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the https://guesspapers.org’s services/platform that are reported to https://guesspapers.org’s copyright administrator identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or acting behalf of one, please report the alleged copyright infringements taking place on https://guesspapers.org by completing the following DMCA notice and delivering it to https://guesspapers.org’s copyright administrator via electronic mail. Upon receiving the notice as described below, guesspapers.org will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the reported content from the website and/or termination of the user/broadcaster/viewer access. email@example.com
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
You may send scanned or typed up notices.
Terms of Service
The term “the website” clearly defines “https://guesspapers.org”.
We DO NOT publish any theft writing material or article on this website. All the educational data found on our site are found freely available on our site. We make no guarantees or promises in our service and take no liability for our users actions. We are not affiliated nor claim to be affiliated with any of the owners of any educational data on our site. All content is copyright of their respective owners.
We urge all copyright owners, to recognize that links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web. If you still want to contact us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This document contains the Terms and Conditions of using this website.
About Results of Universities, BISE Educational Boards.
This website contains all the results of the university website for promote the interest of students with all the educational systems because this is an organization’s website who is working to promote free education among the needy people. So the charitable purposes may fulfilled. Contact if you what to share some useful information regarding annual and supplementary results with us or with the world we are available 24/7 to solve such problems and work on these suggestions “email@example.com“
Links to and from this Website
The Website may contain hypertext links to websites operated by third parties. We do not have control of such websites and you therefore that we have no responsibility or liability for their content.
Use of information
Some of the information provided from this website is not owned by us. In this instance we cannot take responsibility for what you do with this information and may be re-distributed with consent of its original authors.
We are using both second party & third party free educational services to provide free educational data. https://guesspapers.org is not responsible for any consequences and copyright law violation in any way. If you have any concern in this regard please contact firstname.lastname@example.org