In response to your advertisement in the Times of Address of today, for the post of announcers for Radio, I offer myself as one of the candidates, for the said post.
My qualifications and experience are as under:-
- I am graduate from the University, with a high second division.
- I have a pleasing voice. I have passed the auditional test conducted by the Radio.
- During my college career, I took keen interest in singing and drama. I was a member of my college drama team. I won a number of prizes, because of my talent for acting. I took keen interest in speeches and declamation contests and won a number of prizes in them.
- I am a good singer also and have participated as a singer in four annual Youth Festivals, during my stay in the college.
- I took part in a debate on the evil of drinking, which was broadcasted from the Radio Station.
- I have a high I.Q. and take a keen interest in culture and current events.
If given a chance to be an announcer, I will not only satisfy you with my work, but will also be a great favourite with the listeners of your programs.
I hope that you will kindly give me a chance to serve the Radio Station.