Team of this website is struggling days and nights for the creation of best Guess Papers, Model Papers for all courses students. We are pleased to upload the best Sociology 413 BA Guess Papers for AIOU Examinations free for new and old students. Please comments after studying our attached best Guess Papers for Sociology and update us about your results.
Posts Tagged ‘best’
With reference to your advertisement in the Times dated 10th instant for the post of a Clerical Assistant in your office, I would like to offer myself as a candidate. My academic qualifications and other relevant particulars are furnished below:
3. Date of Birth:
4. Academic qualifications:
5. Professional qualifications:
6. Extra-curricular activities:
I am desirous of leaving my present job only because it does not offer me such good prospects as I wish to have. My relations with my boss are cordial and he is quite satisfied with my work, as will be evident from the copies of the testimonials I enclose.
If I am given the post, I may assure you, Sir, that I shall to my best to give you every satisfaction.
I would be eagerly waiting for an interview.
Encls. Attested copies of the following:
i. Senior Secondary certificate;
ii. Graduation degree;
iii. Diploma from I.T.P.;
iv. Testimonial from Principal,Govt.College;
v. Testimonial from Manager, Frick Ltd.
Subject: POST OF HORTICULTURAL OFFICER
With reference to your advertisement published last week in The Tribune, for the post of a Horticultural Officer for your apple orchard, I hereby offer my services for this job.
- As regards my qualifications and experience, I point out that in 20___. I passed my graduation from the University with my major subject being fruit plants.
- Two years later, I passed my masters (Horticulture) from the Horticulture Department of the University. In my M.Sc., I opted for a special paper on apples.
- Then I joined the University, as a Lecturer in Horticulture. I remained in that post for two years. But as I intended to pursue higher studies, I resigned the job.
- I joined the University again, this time in the Ph.D.
- Course, my research supervisor for Ph.D. was the world renowned Geneticist, Dr. S.N. My topic for the Ph.D. was “Improvement in the quality of apples”. The results of my findings have been lauded by agricultural scientist all over the world.
- I have written a number of research papers on horticulture, particularly on apples and their improvements. These papers have been acclaimed in abroad.
- I am a young man of 30 years, possessing an excellent health and a sound moral character.
I assure you that if I am given a chance to serve your concern, I will devote my whole time and energies to the evolving of a disease free and better qualities of apples at your orchard.
The Chief Editor,
Subject: POST OF JOURNALIST
In response to your advertisement in the Times of yesterday, I take this opportunity to apply for the post of a Journalist in your paper.
As regards my particulars are given below:
1. I did my Masters in English in 20_____
2. Then I obtained a diploma in journalism from the Institute of Mass Communication.
3. After completing my studies, I joined the daily Times as a reporter for adjoining regions. I did my work diligently for seven years. During this period, I was always first with the news of that area. On many occasions, I dug out news before other reporters could even get the scent of it.
4. Then I left this newspaper and joined the Express News as their correspondent. I have been holding this position for the last three years. The Express News bosses have been quite satisfied with my performance. I have provided them with a number of major scoops, which have enhanced their credibility inIndia.
5. I am highly experienced in investigative journalism and have dug out a number of scams.
6. I am skilled in collecting and writing news, preparing write-ups and articles. I have a flair for writing and my write-ups have been greatly liked by the reading public.
Sir, as your chain of newspapers is the biggest in nation and the papers of your group enjoys a lot of reputation in the region and abroad, it will be an honour to work for you. It is with this aim in view that I wish to leave the VOA and join your paper as a journalist.
I am a young man of 32 years with a tough body which can withstand the demands of this profession. I am capable of extensive traveling, which this profession often requires.
I assure you that, if I am selected for this job, I will prove to be an asset to your newspaper.
Bridegroom: My wife and I have a joint checking account. Best friend: Isn t that hard to keep straight? Bridegroom: No. I put in the money and she takes it out.
What is the best butter in the world? A goat.
Gloomy Gertile: What did you get that little silver medal for? Gloomy Gus: For singing. Gloomy Gertie: What did you get that big gold medal for? Gloomy Gus: For stopping.
Gloomy Gertie finally got tired of all her girl friends saying she was bound to be an old maid. Listen! I can marry anyone I please, she said. Why don’t you, then? Said one of the girls. I don’t please anybody.
Teacher: “What are the people of Japan noted for?”
Charlie: “For their stupidity.”
Teacher: “Where ever did you get that idea?”
Charlie: “It says here in that board that the population of of Japan is very dense.”
Admitting Officer (examining recruit): “Have you any scars on you?”
Recruit: “No, sir, but I can give you a cigarette.”